1. I was born in Bay City, Michigan.
2. I did not attend preschool.
3. I had AM kindergarten.
4. Since then, I've become the farthest thing from a morning person.
5. My family moved in July of 1999, but really not very far.
6. When it comes to vacationing, I consider Ontario as being "in the state."
7. I HATE small dogs. Might have something to do with never being able to play with our pug and shih tzu when I was little--weren't good with children.
8. My first hamster was named Blackey, even though he was sort of gray.
9. I originally wanted to name our cat Socks, but my dad wouldn't let me because that was apparently the name of Clinton's cat. We went with Mittens.
10. I've been agnostic all my life but was always afraid to tell my mom.
11. Once I started watching The Daily Show (circa 12 years of age) I was relieved to find out I wasn't the only one "losing my religion" so to speak.
12. At 14 I told my mother I considered myself athiest.
13. I have never once heard my father hum or sing. My mother hasn't either. I want to ask him about it, but I don't think I'll ever have the courage.
14. Despite knowing my father cheated on my mother, I think the divorce has only made me hate women more.
15. All my friends at school are girls, but generally speaking I'm more comfortable around men.
16. I'm straight. (Boring for lj, I know.)
17. For as long as I can remember, I've been sexually attracted to men usually 35 - 55 years old.
18. Despite that, I've had a couple crushes on classmates over the years. They don't last.
19. I've never been in a relationship.
20. I still have a locket my kindergarten crush gave me when we were both 5 years old.
21. I kissed him on the cheek, on a dare but I don't count that as my first kiss.
22. I also think I kissed my best friend (girl) on the cheek, also on a dare, but I don't count that either.
23. Music-wise, I listen to just about anything that isn't country.
24. I appreciate instrumental music, but I don't think I'd ever willingly see a professional orchestra.
25. My aunt made me see the school counselor regularly after my parents divorced. I didn't want to, but I got out of math class on occasion.
26. My counselor laughed at me on a couple occasions, and tried to one-up my stories more than anything, so I really ended up hating her. xD
27. My favourite subject in elementary school was science.
28. Now my favourite subject is either english or social studies. It depends.
29. I couldn't tie shoes until I was 6 years old. I remember trying to tie my friend's shoe once, really screwing it up, and she went to a noon-aide to have her tie it and she said "Wow, who did this?"
30. The first thing I remember being able to read was either "orange, carrot" or "the end". I was probably 4 years old or close to it.
31. I used to be afraid of things that glow in the dark, but now I love that kind of stuff.
32. I wanted to be a veteranarian from 4 - 12 years old.
33. Since TDS, I've wanted to get into journalism somewhere.
34. Brokeback Mountain is the only movie I've seen in the theater multiple times (3).
35. The first time I saw it was with my step-mother. My mom still has no idea.
36. I hate my step-mom... but that could fill up another meme.
37. The first fanfiction I ever read was Qui/Obi Star Wars slashfiction. I was 13.
38. Those fics really turned me onto slash. And look where I am now.
39. I love scarves and ties. I've always wanted a boa for fun, too.
40. I always love how Ellen DeGeneres dresses (dress shirts, dress pants, ties), even though I wouldn't say I'm exactly a fan of hers. And I certainly couldn't wear those clothes to school.
41. I have a knee-jerk reaction of fear to Bill Clinton's name because my dad used to/still blows up in rage at his mention.
42. Genitals gross me out.
43. I hate having blonde hair; I wish I had dark hair.
44. I've never had the urge to do any drugs/alcohol.
45. Sometimes at night I open Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh and practice a Scottish accent. I'm getting pretty good.
46. I would still love to learn French. I only remember how to count to 20 from when I was in second grade.
47. I used to play softball, but I've been afraid of playing sport ever since I took a fastball to the knee. xD
48. I used to swim competitively, but I hated the swim meets, so I quit. That, and the water was always so damn cold.
49. If I do go to sporting events, it's for the food and the music.
50. The first concert I ever went to was The Beach Boys. Only, it was really more like The Beach Boy & Replacements.
51. My first R-rated movie was Psycho. I was 10 years old. My dad made me watch it.
52. Renaissance-era stuff bores the hell out of me. Same goes for wizardry and witchcraft. I could never get into LotR or Harry Potter.
53. I'll say I hate sci-fi, but really I'm a big fan of The Twilight Zone, MST3K, and, yeah, Doctor Who and Torchood (for the slash).
54. I think less of people who are big anime fans.
55. I think less of people who don't believe in evolution in the slightest.
56. I can't roll my tongue.
57. I cry every time I watch Forrest Gump. Sometimes even when I hear music from the soundtrack.
58. Pierce Brosnan was my first big actor crush.
59. I will rent anything if it has an actor in it that I like.
60. Aliens and robots don't scare me. (So, basically, I'm into DW for the DT.)
61. I have terrible arachnophobia.
62. When I was little, I took dance lessons in tap, jazz, and aerobics. For the most part, I hated it.
63. I broke my pinky toe in a McDonald's play place when I was 11.
64. I'm afraid to go down plastic slides because I hate static.
65. I've had crushes on teachers, but I'm not going to talk about them.
66. I don't like drinking carbonated beverages.
67. I don't like coffee, but I love tea.
68. I shot a 22 gauge rifle at
69. I love filling out surveys.
70. I still wear my WRISTSTRONG bracelete if I'm have short sleeves on.
71. I can't leave the house for long amounts of time without my iPod.
72. I secretly want Anderson Cooper to come out, but by no means to I want him to feel pressured to or hounded afterwards.
73. I still have The O'Reilly Factor for Kids from my dad because I'm too embarrassed to set it out in a garage sale or hand it off to someone. I think after I graduate next year, I might just recycle it.
74. I can't work in perfect silence. The tv or radio needs to be on, even if it's turned down.
75. I didn't think much of 9/11 when it first happened, because I was 10, but now I just feel bad for paying so little attention.
76. I hate shopping because I'm so indecisive, but I do love shopping for candles, soap, other scented things.
77. At first I didn't like House/Wilson, but then I saw some fanvids and it worked for me.
78. I hate winter, snow, ice, and temperatures under 70.
79. For this reason, I've considered moving to New Mexico or Arizona when I get older.
80. I think SWC is a bit overrated.
81. I don't like tomatos.
82. I used to have headgear. But it was embarassing, and it hurt a lot, so I never wore it.
83. My ears are both pierced one time. I don't think I could ever have them pierced again.
84. Trainspotting enforced my fear of needles.
85. My favourite show when I was little was Kratt's Kritters. It was on at noon every day after I came home from kindergarten. I had a crush on Chris.
86. I discovered TDS when I was doing my homework while watching a stand-up routine. The show came on afterwards, and I was too lazy to find the remote.
87. Sometimes I sing just to show off that I know the lyrics.
88. My iPod's name is Craig. There is a reason for it, but again I won't go into it. xD
89. I hate camping. Nature in the day = good; nature at night = bad.
90. Jason Jones is my favourite TDS correspondent.
91. All the actual anchors I watch now I discovered through TDS/TCR.
92. The phrase "who's your daddy?" bothers me a lot. I'm not entirely sure why.
93. I want a lap top if only so I can be online and outside at the same time.
94. It grosses me out that Keith Olbermann dates women under half his age, but I'd be lying if I said I'd pass up the opportunity.
95. The only comedian I've seen in concert was Jim Gaffigan.
96. I love whiteboards.
97. I'm on the school newspaper, but newsprint grosses me out.
98. I take baths, not showers.
99. I could probably eat breakfast for dinner every day.
100. I like white chocolate the best.
Holy shit... Heath Ledger is dead? Oh my god. I'm in shock. I wish I had something to say, but honestly I'm having trouble believing it. I cleared out so many of my BBM icons this past weekend...
And this song was in A Knight's Tale. Wow.
hearing: Get Ready - Rare Earth